Stay Updated, Get Involved
This page is the headquarters for alumni information. Please check back frequently to get news and updates from Amate House and information about alumni events. If you would like to update your contact information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the link below!
- Feasibility Study Coordinator: The Cristo Rey Network is looking for someone 3-5 years out of college, has strong project management and presentation skills, and is detail-oriented. This person will coordinate, plan, and organize all aspects of the feasibility study in Orange County. Their work will contribute immensely to the launch of the high school.
- Associate Director for Justice and Peace Ministry: Interested in justice and peace ministry? The Diocese of Joliet’s Office of Human Dignity is looking for an Associate Director. The Associate Director for Justice and Peace Ministry leads the Office in assisting Catholics of the Joliet Diocese in knowing and embracing their faith and addressing such issues as poverty, faithful citizenship, human rights, immigration reform, domestic policy, peace, and care for creation.
- CVN Digital Outreach Assistant – The Catholic Volunteer Network is looking for someone who will focus on recruiting long-term volunteers for the many service programs that are members of CVN, including Amate House. Send cover letter and resume to Mike McCormick.
- Neopolitan Lighthouse – Provisions Coordinator
- Illinois Partners for Human Service – Part-time position as Communications and Operations Coordinator
- Ascension School – Elementary School Art Teacher (Oak Park)
- H.O.M.E. – Housing Opportunities and Maintenance for the Elderly has openings for Resident Assistants who would live in the building and assist with cleaning, laundry, weekend cooking, occasional activities, and general staffing of the building.
Consider joining our Associate Board
Amate House’s Associate Board is an alumni-led group of young professionals. The primary goal is to cultivate and preserve a sense of community among past and present members of the Amate House service and leadership program. The AB coordinates alumni socials, a winter volunteer-service-year alum retreat, and an annual fall fundraiser. Members of the board engage their personal and professional networks about the program, volunteer at Amate House programmatic events, and provide a professional networking platform with which current fellows can engage.
Want to Do More?
Amate House alumni continue to shape our faith-based community through active participation, guidance, advocacy and mentorship. Contact us with questions, concerns or opportunities to get more involved!