2021-2022 Application Information
The application for the 2021-22 service year is NOW OPEN with service beginning in August 2021.
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions
Our 2021-2022 application is now open! Participate in one of our online recruitment events for more information about what serving and leading means at Amate House.
Review our recruitment calendar, select an info session date that works for you, and add it to your personal calendar! Then register for the info session you selected using the link below!
- Thu, October 22, 6:30 PM (CT): Amate House: Who are we and what do we do?
- Tue, October 27, 6:30 PM (CT): Amate House: Ask us Anything!
- Thu, November 5, 6:30 PM (CT): Amate House: Meet our Fellows!
- Tue, November 10, 6:30 PM (CT): Amate House: Where can you work during your year of service?
- Thu, November 19, 6:30 PM (CT): Amate House: The In’s & Out’s of Intentional Community Living!
Application Stage One
- Basic Background Information
- Personal Statement
After you submit the Basic Background Information + Personal Statement, a staff member will contact you to schedule a 45-60 minute Q&A phone call. This allows you to ask questions about the program and learn more specifics, and allows us to get to know you and your career interests better. Once the Q&A is complete, the recruiter will provide instructions about the second stage of the application process.
Application Stage Two
- Core Tenet Responses
- Resume (emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Three References
After you submit the Core Tenet Responses, Resume, and three References, we will set up a formal interview with you. This year, in lieu of an in-person interview here in Chicago, all interviews will take place virtually via Zoom.